BIOMARKERSPHENOTYPIC TRAITSLIFESTYLEUser preferences24/7 Healthkit monitoringNutritionDrinkExerciseStressSleepAt home/OutENVIRONMENTPollutionUVA-BSun exposureSeasonLocationTemperatureHumidityPollenBEHAVIORAL HEALTH COACHINGNUTRITION COUNSELINGFood selectionFree servings choice (real-time food environment redesign)Health goal-matching dietShopping listAR Restaurant conciergeDIETARY SUPPLEMENT COUNSELINGDRINK COUNSELINGEXERCISE COACHINGSTRESS MANAGEMENTSLEEP COUNSELINGPERSONALIZED LIFESTYLE RECOMMENDATIONS

GENOMIC INTELLIGENCE

Suisse Life Science is a biological big data analytics company that has developed a knowledge-discovery platform to extract cause-effect relationships directly from genetic interpretation – and at scale – linking them to lifestyle data from consumer devices in real time to provide actionable recommendations.

 

Our goal is to leverage these capabilities to transform health from an expert-driven field – with poor predictive power and large gaps in its fundamental understanding of human biology – and transforming it into a data-driven predictive science that makes it as easy as possible for individuals of all ages to take a more active role in managing their health.

AGAINST ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL

It’s time to put you first. It’s time for you to take control of your own health and wellness.
We empower you to make the smartest choices about your personal health, your family and your future.
Suisse Life Science develops personal health solutions for enterprises that deliver personalized health and well-being programs to improve outcomes and reduce health costs.

TRANSFORMING THE DELIVERY OF DNA-PERSONALIZED SERVICES

Suisse Life Science’s Genomic Intelligence technology uncovers specific health & wellness recommendations from DNA and connects them to living data from consumer devices — after intelligent, personalized analysis of the cause and effect relationships from the most validated scientific literature available — to make DNA actionable for both lasting, behavioral population health intervention and personalized insights.

MAKE DNA DATA ACTIONABLE

Genomics Intelligence + Living Data = Metabolic Intelligence

 

We’ve harnessed the largest genetics panel focused on healthy living and age-related disease prevention for population health intervention:

  • 7,140+ interpreted biomarkers updated every month
  • 200+ traits assessed, covering nutrition, chronic disease prevention, stress and sleep management, well-being, fitness, hormone metabolism
  • Linked to real-time, actionable lifestyle recommedations vetted from a database of
  • 5,000,000+ scientific publications
  • DNA data interoperability
  • Hardware friendly. Simply plug and play.
TRANSFORMING THE DELIVERY OF DNA-PERSONALIZED SERVICES

SOLUTIONS

For Consumers

For Consumers

DNA-profiling and 24/7 mobile smart assistant technology with lifestyle, wellness coaching inside.

Learn more
For Professionals

For Professionals

Actionable digital health solutions built from DNA, pre- and post- test support, peer-to-peer consultations and on-demand education.

Learn more
For Enterprises

For Enterprises

Automated integration of genetic interpretation services to effortlessly integrate personalization in your business.

Request a demo
For Employers

For Employers

Full-service DNA testing and full-service coaching programs for healthier employees.

Request a demo
Mobile, personalized experiences for every user. Anywhere they go. Anytime.
More value from your expertise. A better ROI.
THE FUTURE OF HEALTH IS THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE

THE FUTURE OF HEALTH IS THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE

Experience your best quality of life when you take your health into your own hands.
Ask your DNA. Own your DNA. Make your DNA work for you.

Our technology is designed from years of practice with our consumers. The result is a whole new way to interact with your lifestyle based on your phenotypic flexibility.

THE FUTURE OF HEALTH IS THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE

LIFESTYLE IS THE SECRET TO AGE MANAGEMENT

As much as 75% of aging can be controled by our lifestyle choices. But pinpointing the right lifestyle choices for your one-of-a-kind body is extremely challenging.

 

We use science to surface the signal from the noise. Medical science and data science combine with your unique DNA data to provide customized, actionable and effective lifestyle recommendations. By “learning” in the same way that your body does, my Scienceof[DNA]f(x)™ is a revolutionary new technology that takes you beyond standardized wellness and connects you to your health & well-being at the molecular level.

 

Genome mapping isn’t determining what diseases you’ll get. It’s about understanding that your lifestyle, nutrition and environment affect the outcome of your future health. for example, only 26% of your likelihood of developing diabetes is determed by your genes. The other 74% is under your control. Our mission is to place that control back in your hands by analyzing your genes and lifestyle to give you clear, actionable recommendations to change your health destiny.

 

For too long, doctors and hospitals have made money based on how often or how long patients visited, regardless of whether patients were actually getting better or not. Now there’s new generation of companies, Suisse Life Science included, that are really focused on putting the user experience front and center, because people do have a choice when it comes to where they go get their health.

LIFESTYLE IS THE KEY FACTOR IN AGE MANAGEMENTLIFESTYLE IS THE KEY FACTOR IN AGE MANAGEMENT
DNA data Lifestyle preferences Real-time environment data Real-time health toolkits User goalsGenomics Biology Medical science Biotech ingredientsScientific articles Scientific databasesDNA dataLab biomarkers Lifestyle preferences Real-time environment dataReal-time health toolkits User goals Genomics Medical science Biology

OUR STANDARDS ARE ABOVE-STANDARD

Our technology meets the most rigorous industry standards for safety, maintenance, training and operations.
 
We don’t believe in standard lab DNA-testing. Suisse Life Science manages its services on a system designed on the latest Affymetrix Precision Medicine v2 DTC Axiom Array proprietary custom genotyping panel but our interpretation middlelayer is genetic agnostic. We accept data from any sequencing or genotyping platform including Illumina or 23andme, Ancestry… among others. Raw data undergoes several quality control steps to ensure the best possible interpretation of the raw data.
 
Our genetic testing array is the most comprehensive of any focused only on the root causes of aging, age-related diseases and chronic disease with a specific approach tailored to an aging population and genomic diversity.
 
The process is run in a CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited US lab with Georgia, California and Florida license.
The same laboratory is provider of the White House Precision Medicine Initiative for the creation of the biggest genomic database in the world.

Suisse Life Science is also involved in the IPMC hub – founded by Mr. Youngwoo Jang and Dr. Robert Hariri, Chairman, Founder, Chief Scientific Officer, and former Chief Executive Officer of Celgene Cellular Therapeutics, one of the world’s largest human cellular therapeutics companies and co-founder, president of Human Longevity Cellular Therapeutics – the main purpose of which is to build a global ecosystem and standard service platform of Precision Medicine and Precision Industry and build the world’s first Precision Medicine Center focused on Cell Therapy, pioneering the standardization of future medicine.

Projection view of the IPMC to be completed in 2021IPMC Inc. Pilot Project OutlineCourtesy of International Precision Medicine Center

Suisse Life Science is case-history of SUPSI, University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland.

REQUEST A DEMO
Please tick the Terms of Use check box for acceptance.
By signing up I agree to Suisse Life Science Terms of Use
You're accepting Suisse Life Science's Terms and Service and Privacy Policy under the GDPR. We care about your privacy: you can withdraw your consent at any time accessing the link on our Privacy Policy or writing to support@suisselifescience.com GIVE CONSENT